Get help with the Groove music app
For help with Groove, enter your question in the search box on the taskbar. You’ll get answers from Cortana or Bing.
Safe Mode is a troubleshooting option for Windows that starts your computer in a limited state. Only the basic files and drivers necessary to run Windows are started.
So Follow the instruction:
– Press the ‘Windows + I’ key on the keyboard
– Click on Update and Security
– Click on Recovery option
– Under Advanced Startup, click Restart now
– Click on Troubleshoot, Advanced options, Startup Settings
– Click Restart, select Safe Mode with Networking and then press Enter
Note: Restart the computer to start in normal mode.