services.exe Services and Controller app this process is the service management manager and is responsible for starting, stopping, and interacting with system processes. This process can not be stopped by the task manager.
This is the system process responsible for starting and distributing the work of certain services required for the system. If you did not change the Windows name, then the file itself is located here Windows/System32
A large number of malicious programs use the names of legitimate processes to hide their presence on the computer. Services.exe is one of these files
Services.exe calls the blue screen of death
-This problem can cause viruses and spyware.
-If the system is not infected, there may be a problem with the integrity of the system files. You must perform a system restore.
If you find out services.exe in the “Task Manager” it is not good. This means that your PC is infected with a virus and you should check your computer immediately.
In Winx64 system it can known as services.exe Services and Controller app (32-bit)
Some problems you can meet
- Second logon attempt with old password also failed with the following error: %n%1
- Windows must now restart because the %ws service terminated unexpectedly
- The system reverted to its last known good configuration. The system is restarting..
- The Service Control Manager tried to take a corrective action (%2) after the unexpected termination of the %3 service, but this action failed with the following error: %n%4
- The %1 service terminated with the following service-specific error: %n%2
- The %1 service was unable to log on as %2 with the currently configured password due to the following error: %n%3%n%nTo ensure that the service is configured properly, use the Services snap-in in Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
- The following service has repeatedly stopped responding to service control requests: %1%n%nContact the service vendor or the system administrator about whether to disable this service until the problem is identified.%n%nYou may have to restart the computer in safe mode before you can disable the service.
- The message returned in the transaction has incorrect size.
- The %1 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this %2 time(s).
- The %1 service is marked as an interactive service. However, the system is configured to not allow interactive services. This service may not function properly.
- The %1 service depends on the following service: %2. This service might not be installed.
- The %1 Registry key denied access to SYSTEM account programs so the Service Control Manager took ownership of the Registry key.
- The %1 service depends on a service in a group which starts later. Change the order in the service dependency tree to ensure that all services required to start this service are starting before this service is started.
- The %1 service depends on the %2 service which failed to start because of the following error: %n%3
services.exe Aplikacija usluga i kontrolera