setupprep.exe Windows 10 Setup – process that preparing to install or upgrade Windows 10. This file is part of Media Creation Tool. Minimum version of Windows that supported is Windows XP with Service Pack 3. After download updates it can located in hidden folder: C:\$Windows.~BT\Sources or on your installation media.
In Winx64 system it can known as setupprep.exe Windows 10 Setup (32-bit)
Some problems you can meet
- Windows 10 Setup is already running.
- Use the other installation disc that says %s-bit. When you insert it, Windows 10 Setup will restart automatically.
- Could not find the required XML version
- Error staging the media on the hard drive
- Setup couldn’t start properly. Please reboot your PC and try running Windows 10 Setup again.
- Setup is unable to launch legacy setup experience
- Setup is unable to launch Install.exe
- Setup is unable to determine UI language
- Windows 10 Setup doesn’t take command line arguments. In Command Prompt, run “setup.exe /?” in the root directory of your installation media.
- We’ve detected the install is occurring from a network location and may have hit an intermittent network interruption. Please try setup again
- The architecture you selected doesn’t match your PC. For example, if your PC is running the 64-bit version of Windows, you need to use the 64-bit version of the tool. Try running the tool again and make sure you select the correct architecture.
- There was a problem starting Setup. Close the tool, restart your PC, and then try running the tool again.
- We need at least 350 MB of space to run setup. Free up some space and then try again.
setupprep.exe Windows 10 Setup (32 bis)
setupprep.exe Windows 10 Setup (32 біты)
setupprep.exe Windows 10 Setup (32-বিট)
setupprep.exe Windows 10 Setup (32 bits)
setupprep.exe Windows 10 Setup (32-ቢት)
setupprep.exe Windows 10 Setup (32-பிட்)
setupprep.exe Windows 10 Setup (32-బిట్)
setupprep.exe Windows 10 Setup (32-ጭራም)
setupprep.exe Instalacija izdanja Windows 10